Analyst, District Economics Group (Washington, DC)
Start Date: May-June 2019
- Perform industry, economic and legislative research.
- Assist principals with data analysis.
- Create power point presentations presenting data, models and results.
- Participate in presentations and discussions with clients.
- This is a full-time position.
- Undergraduate degree in economics or related field.
- At least one year of previous full-time work experience involving quantitative analysis on economic data.
- Proficient in Excel as well as statistical software and programming languages (such as R or Python), and ideally some experience using data visualization packages (such as Tableau).
- A strong interest in applying quantitative analysis to public policy issues.
Compensation: We offer a competitive salary and benefits package.
What we do: District Economics Group is a non-partisan economic consulting firm providing specialized economic analysis and insights into federal and state budget, legislative, and regulatory policymaking processes for our clients—who come from a wide variety of private industry, non-profit, and government sectors.
To apply: Please send cover letter and resume to Diane Lim, Principal, at Diane.Lim@districteconomics.com, and put “Analyst position” in subject of your email.